Professor Joanna Wysocka has been awarded the Valkhof Chair 2016 by the Executive Board of Radboud university medical center.
Professor Wysocka will deliver her Valkhof Lecture, entitled: 'Making faces: development, evolution and disease of the human neural crest' on Wednesday 6 September 2017.
To complement this special occasion we also organize a symposium on Tuesday 5 September 2017, with contributions of:
- Professor Joanna Wysocka, principal investigator at the Institute for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine at Stanford University, California, USA, a world top institute of fundamental and translational stem cell research.
- Professor Henk Stunnenberg, head of Molecular Biology Deparment, Radboud University, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences (RIMLS), Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Dr Bert van der Reijden, Lab of Hematology Department of Laboratory Medicine, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences (RIMLS), Radboud university medical center, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Dr Jo Huiqing Zhou, Human Genetics, Radboud university medical center, and Molecular Developmental Biology, Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Professor Carine Carels, Department Oral Health Sciences, KU Leuven, Belgium
You are warmly invited to both the symposium on Tuesday 5 September and the official gathering and Valkhof Lecture on Wednesday 6 September 2017.
Please register yourself on: www.radboudumc.nl/valkhofsymposium
Participation is free.
<< back to all events